Thursday, September 3, 2009

Various things

I've stalled on the Doozer pattern till I can get a boot that I like the look of.
I've got an idea for something that will need a small cage as part of the design. I haven't been able to find anything that will work with my concept so I think I'll be making a small bent wood cage soon. A few other things have been finished since I disappeared to work on the dragon.
I made a frog from a new Hansigurumi pattern. I really enjoy her work they are so much fun to make and come out so nicely.
It was done with Koigu sock yarn and 18mm hand painted safety eyes. With my crochet eyelids mod I've used on many other things.

There is also a very small fish that I haven't gotten a photo of yet. And a few other bits and bobs.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic yarn choice for the frog and I love your eyelid adaptation. It really makes the design!

    ReplyDelete